ZTE introduced its latest smartphone ‘ZTE Nubia M2 Play’ with amazing features.
ZTE is the largest smartphone manufacturer company. Now they recently introduced its latest smartphone ‘Nubia M2 Play’ with wide-angle selfie camera. The smartphone comes with 5.5 inches HD display, fingerprint scanner. They also offering 13 Megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 and a front camera is 5 Megapixel with f/2.4.
ZTE Nubia M2 Play is powered by Snapdragon 435 Chipset 8 Cortex A53 processors. The smartphone have 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory. Users can expand their smartphone memory up to 128GB with microSD card.
ZTE Nubia M2 Play specifications and feeatures:
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 13 MP, F/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.4
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB microUSB 2.0
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery