YotaPhone will launch its latest smartphone ‘YotaPhone 3’ with standard mid-range hardware.
YotaPhone is the largest Russian smartphone manufacturer company. Nowadays, the company working on its upcoming smartphone ‘YotaPhone 3’. In 2013, the company introduced its first Android smartphone which supports a secondary e-ink display. The company recently announced that ‘YotaPhone 3’ will launch this year.
The latest smartphone comes with 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel AMOLED display on the front and a 5.2 inch, 720p E Ink display on the back. The smartphone comes with two variants 64GB internal memory, its cost around $350 and the cost of 128GB mobile phone around $450.
YotaPhone 3 specifications and features:
- 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 3,200 mAh batter
- USB Type-C port (and no separate headphone jack)
- Dual SIM support (or one SIM and a microSD card slot)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 12MP rear camera and 13MP front camera
- 64GB model smartphone price is $350
- 128GB model smartphone price is $450.