The usual human lifespan in modern times is 25,550 days. Why wouldn’t we invest in the remainder of our lives with a cat if we feel that there is just not enough time in the day to deal with our boredom, worry, anxiety, and sadness? And don’t feel so bad if you’ve spent your time seeking happiness in materialistic things, human connections, or solitude. You can learn from those experiences and take advantage of them to discover the best source of happiness for cats. They do not guarantee they won’t do something inappropriate or strange, but keeping them around is never a waste of time.
So let’s just start with their face, I mean who can resist such adorable features? They are entertaining, and if you are a person who gets bored often believe me when I say kitties can make that boredom go away in seconds. Because cats are never free, they make sure that they do crazy stuff all the time thus making memorable fun memories. Cats are a blessing to us and sometimes they act so strange out of nowhere that you weren’t expecting that your fluffy friend is gonna do this. Something is always going on inside their little brains and we can guarantee that something is always naughty and fishy.
So many cat owners say that having a cat has changed their entire lives. You could never realize how much joy it is to have cats in your life. If you don’t already own a cat, scroll down to see these adorable cats who are always trying to make their owner’s day bright by doing some really weird and naughty stuff.
1. This picture is looking paranormal unless you see this creature under the sheets, and that creature is hilarious.
2. “This is our cat, Mars. He likes watching Netflix with us. He also likes to remind us to stay quiet.”
3. “I have to use a decoy book when I read because of this jerk.”
4. Olaf is a good boy and now he has realized that going out is full of disadvantages, and since Olaf has a very kind owner to take care of him. He just doesn’t want to get out anymore!
5. “We brought home a puppy and someone is not amused.”
6. “The vet is so scary!” Well, whatever they look simply adorable I wish I could just pet them
7. “Got my cat a bed for Christmas.”
8. “Where’s my remote, human?”
9. “I don’t think my adopted cat had ever seen carpet before. She laid like this for about 30 minutes.”
10. “My cat trying to pass as human”
11. “So glad I bought my cat that window hammock.”
12. Is this cat a human or is it sleeping like a tired drunk human?
13. Cats logic that we will never get
14. “Someone help! My cat’s broken!”
15. POV when you are looking so beautiful and you weren’t expecting such
16. Cats are liquid and they can fit anywhere
17. “Before and after she was told she’s a good girl. Cat version”
18. “My cat loves sitting in pants so while I don’t have anything to do, I wear an extra pair of pants to let him sit with me.” I always find it wholesome when cats react like this, it simply means they love you so much.
19.“My cat keeps trying to steal the feather duster. Luckily, he never gets that far.”
20. “Our cat is obsessed with blanket forts, so we made him this. He has wares, if you have coin.”
21. “My cat has separation anxiety and keeps opening the curtains to see if I’m still in the same room as him.”
22. “It’s never my turn to use the sink…”
23. “My cat, Burmeister, defying gravity”
Let us know what you think about these wholesome pictures in the comment section below. And these pictures were literal proof that if you get a cat somehow in your life, your life is gonna be full of positive energy and entertainment. And from these hilarious pictures, we hope that you have got an idea about what life is like when there’s a cat in the house. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!