Vivo ready to launch its new version of smartphone ‘Vivo XPlay6’ with less storage.
Vivo is the smartphone manufacturer company, the company had launched Vivo XPlay6 with 128GB internal storage and Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset last year. But many users complain about the smartphone. Now the company ready to relaunch Vivo XPlay6 smartphone.
The old variant smartphone had 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory. The latest variant will have 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. The smartphone comes with 5.46 inch 2K AMOLED display. The smartphone will have many features including, 12MP f/1.7 rear camera, 16MP front camera, 4,080 mAh battery. The smartphone will runs on Android Marshmallow with FunTouch OS 3.0 on top.
Vivo XPlay6 specifications:
- Size 5.46 inches (~72.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- MEMORY Card slot No
- Internal 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 12 MP, f/1.7 + 5 MP, OIS (4-axis), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected]
- Secondary 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p
- – 32-bit/192kHz audio
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 4080 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Gold, Rose Gold
The smartphone will be available in Gold and Rose Gold colour. Its cost around 3,998 Yuan ($580).