Vivo Launched its latest smartphone ‘X9’ in stunning Blue Colour
Vivo company launched its latest smartphone ‘X9 NBA Edition’ in Blue colour.
Vivo is smartphone manufacturer, smartphone accessories and software company. The company was founded in 2009 in Dongguan, China. They recently launched its latest smartphone X9, this time they launched amazing NBA edition smartphone.
X9 is a mid-range smartphone. The smartphone was launched in December 2016 in Gold and Rose gold colour. Now the company also launched Matte Balck variant. Now they recently introduced in stunning Blue colour in NBA Edition. The smartphone launched with 5.5 inch HD display screen, 4GB RAM, 64 internal memory, 3050 mAh battery. 16 Megapixel back camera. They launched with a dual front camera with 20 Megapixel and 8 Megapixel sensor camera.
Here are the specifications of latest smartphone ‘Vivo X9’:
- Dimensions 152.6 x 74 x 7 mm (6.01 x 2.91 x 0.28 in)
- Weight 154 g (5.43 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DISPLAY Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~73.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- – Funtouch OS 3.0
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Internal 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary Dual 20 MP + 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8″ sensor size, 1080p
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Gold, Rose Gold, Stunning Blue colour.