Vivo company to be launched its new smartphone Vivo V5s on 27th April 2017.
Vivo company announced the launched date of its new smartphone Vivo V5s, they will launch on 27th April 2017.
Vivo is the Indian largest smartphone manufacturer company, they also launched many smartphones in the country, Now they also to be launched its new flagship this month. The company will launch Vivo V5s on 27th April 2017. Last year, the company launched ‘Vivo V5’ last year. The V5 smartphone was the selfie phone. The company was launched with 20 Megapixel front selfie camera.
Vivo V5s will launch at the company event on 27th April 2017. The new smartphone comes with 5.5 HD display with 2.5D corning Gorilla Glass. The smartphone will have 4GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory and it is an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor. The V5s also have the 20 Megapixel front camera and 13 Megapixel rear camera.
It is the best smartphone for the selfie lovers. Here are the specifications of Vivo V5s.
- Dimensions : 153 x 74 x 8 mm, Exactly 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.55 mm
- Slim/Thin : 7 mm, (7.55 mm Thin)
- Weight: 154g
- Internal Memory: 64 GB
- RAM Size: 4 GB
- Display Type: IPS LCD Capacitive TouchScreen, (Eye Care Mode)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass, 2.5D Curved Glass
- Display: 16.7M Colors
- Pixel density range: 201 to 275 ppi, (~267 ppi Pixel Density)
- Screen Size: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Display Size: 5.5 Inch
- Battery Model: Li-Ion 3000 mAh, (Non-Removable)