The upcoming smartphone spotted on GFXBench, they also confirmed some features.
Xiaomi is the largest Chinese smartphone manufacturing company. The company also launch the smartphone’s with amazing features at reasonable prices. Now the company working on its latest smartphone ‘Xiaomi Mi 6C’. The smartphone comes with amazing specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 6C comes with 5.1-inches with Full HD display screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 SoC. The smartphone will run on the latest variant of Android Nougat 7.1.1. Xiaomi Mi 6C will have 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. The user can also expand their memory with MicroSD card.
Xiaomi Mi 6C specifications:
- OS Version: Android 7.1 (Nougat), (MIUI 8)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Internal Memory: 64 GB, 128 GB, (UFS Storage Technology)
- RAM Size: 6 GB, (LPDDR4)
- Display Size: 5.1 Inch
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, (Expected)
- Front Camera: 4 MP, (UltraPixel Camera)
- Battery Model: Li-Po, (Non-Removable)
- Quick Charge: With Quick Charge 3.0
- Front Camera Flash: Yes
- Geo-Tagging: Yes
- Hd Video-Recording: With 2160p (4K)
- 3G or Video Call: Yes
- Camera Zoom: Digital Zoom
- TV Output: With Wireless Connection
- Video Quality: 2160p 30 FPS, (Slow Motion Video)