The upcoming smartphone Vivo X9s will have dual front camera.
TENNA confirmed that the upcoming smartphone ‘Vivo X9s Plus’ will have a dual front camera.
TENNA confirmed that the upcoming smartphone ‘Vivo X9s Plus’ comes with the dual front camera. Vivo is the largest smartphone manufacturer company, they also develop the smartphone accessories, software. Nowadays, Vivo company working on its upcoming smartphone ‘Vivo X9s Plus’.
The company will launch with 5.85 inches display screen with Full HD screen resolution. The smartphone comes with 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory. Here are the more specifications of ‘Vivo X9s Plus’.
- Dimensions 162.6 x 79 x 7.3 mm (6.40 x 3.11 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 183.2 g (6.46 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.85 inches (~73.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~377 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653
- CPU Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.44 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Adreno 510
- Internal 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 16 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary Dual 20 MP + 5 MP
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- – 32-bit/192kHz audio
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3920 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Gold, Rose Gold