Meizu is Chinese largest smartphone manufacturer company. Nowadays they working on its upcoming smartphone. The pictures of upcoming smartphone ‘Meizu Pro 7’ has been leaked. Finally, the pictures spotted online at Weibo.
According to the pictures, the smartphone will launch with dual rear camera. According to the rumours, the smartphone comes with the 12 Megapixel dual rear camera, and they will launch with three variants including 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM with 64GB/128GB internal memory. The smartphone powered by Helio’s latest X30 SoC.
Meizu Pro 7 specifications and features:
- Size 5.2 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- – 3D Touch display
- – Flyme 6
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6799 Helio X30
- CPU Deca-core 2.5 GHz
- MEMORY Card slot No
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 12 MP, f/1.8, OIS (4-axis), phase detection & laser autofocus, ten-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/2.9″ sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 5 MP, f/1.8, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- MISC Colors Black, Gold, Silver, Rose Gold.