The upcoming smartphone Moto Z2 Play now spotted on TENAA.
Motorola ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘Moto Z2 Play’, now spotted on TENAA.
Motorola is one of the oldest American multinational communication company founded in 1928 by Paul Galvin, Joseph Galvin. The headquarters of Motorola in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The company also launch the smartphones, now they work on the upcoming smartphone ‘Moto Z2 Play’.
Recently Moto Z2 Play spotted in the Chinese certificate website ‘TENAA’, they revealed the pictures with the specifications. The smartphones with 5.5 inch HD OLED display screen. The smartphone powered by the powered by a processor running at a clock speed of 2.2GHz.
Here are the specifications of upcoming smartphone Moto Z2 Play:
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
- CPU Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 506
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, Auto-HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 µm pixel size, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1080p
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Lunar Gray, Fine Gold