The Upcoming Android smartphone ‘Nokia 9’ spotted on Benchmark.
Nokia 9 spotted on Benchmark ahead of launch, Benchmark confirmed some of the features of Nokia 9.
Nokia is one of the oldest smartphone manufacturer company. Nokia 9 smartphone has been spotted on Benchmark. According to the Benchmark, they confirmed that the smartphone will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and the smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 platform.
Nokia 9 comes with 8GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory. According to the latest reports, the smartphone comes with 5.3-inch QHD display. According to the rumours, the smartphone’s cost around $750.
Nokia 9 specifications:
- Size 5.3 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~554 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 540
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, laser & phase detection autofocus, Dual-LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]
- Secondary 12 MP
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- – 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- – Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- MISC Colors Black