Fall during ramp walks, wardrobe malfunctions on red carpet keep on happening all the time. And somehow we have lost interest in those kinds of gossips. But these celebrity moments are different, these are awkward and surely a lot embarrassing.
1. That moment when Emma Watson confused Jimmy Fallon with Jimmy Kimmel on The Tonight Show.That was a hell of a moment. You should have seen her face when she realised what she just did. Emma went on to say that she loved Jimmy Fallon’s “I Told My Kids I Ate Their Halloween Candy” video but then found out it was from Jimmy Kimmel.
2. Julianne Moore understood the pain of heels that day.
But it gets embarrassing when they act out in red carpets. It’s not easy to be a celebrity and silly things can drive away your moments.
3. When Justin Bieber forgot the lyrics of his own Despacito.
There has been a lot of embarrassing lip syncs with Justin Bieber. And though we love him, he somehow is just ruining his reputation. When he forgot the lyrics, the audience caught him just humming anything, literally gibberish.
4. When Ariana Grande was almost got run over by Victor’s Secret Angel on the runway.
Our little Ariana was there walking the ramp and posing, and suddenly she got knocked off by this model who may have lost the measurements. There are embarrassing celebrity moments like this all the time in ramps.
5. Zac Efron accidentally dropped a condom at The Lorax premiere.
Can anything be more embarrassing than this for a celebrity? But he pulled it off together and managed to laugh it off.
6. When Christina Aguilera was giving a tribute to Etta James and suddenly something started dripping between her legs.
I’m imagining how embarrassing this celebrity must have felt. But later the media announced that it was just tan liquid spray.
7. The La La Land and Moonlight mix up at Oscars.
Nothing can surpass those few embarrassing, awkward moments. Like you announce a winner, they go up stage and start giving their acceptance speech and then are told that their win was a mistake. It just took away the limelight from the win of Moonlight.
8. Beyonce’s hair got caught in a fan while a performance.
There are moments in every performer’s life where they have to choose between giving up and staying. She chose to stay and complete the performance, because of course she is Beyonce.
9. Katy Perry embarrassingly fell on a cake during her stage performance and couldn’t get back up.
All careless girls out there, can she care any less? But she managed to keep that smile on her face.
10. Jennifer Lawrence tripped while walking to receive her Oscar.
She keeps coming back to this list. We know how flared and excessively long those dresses can be. Unfortunately, she tripped on the stairs even before receiving the most glorious award, when all eyes were glued to her.
11. When Ashley Simpson got caught lip-syncing at Saturday Night Live.
She is the saviour of all of us who needs to learn how to get away with awkward situations. Just Irish jig out and people would never ask about it again.
12. The most painful fall of Madonna at Brit Awards 2015.
Adding to the embarrassment, was the pain of falling. It was bad and people who saw it knew it.