Tesla S is Now The Fastest car in the World and also Beaton the McLaren P1 – 0 to 60 mph in 2.275507139 seconds.
Tesla Model S is now the fastest car in the world, Tesla have beaten the Ferrari LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Porsche 918. P100D broke the record of the fastest cars in the world. This car has four doors, five seats for adults and also has the space for cargo.
According to tested by Motor Trend, P100D beat the sports cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren and record 0 to 60mh in just 2.28 seconds.
These are some specifications of Tesla Model S:
- Length 196.0″
- Wheelbase 116.5″
- Width 86.2″
With mirrors folded 77.3″
- Track Front 65.4″, Rear 66.9″
- Clearance 5.3″(Dual Motor)*, 5.5″(RWD)*With air suspension 4.6″ – 6.3″
- Head room Front 38.8″, Rear 35.3″
- Leg room Front 42.7″, Rear 35.4″
- Shoulder room Front 57.7″, Rear 55.0″
- Hip room Front 55.0″, Rear 54.7″
- Seating capacity 5 adults
- Total cargo volume 31.6 cu ft
- Rear cargo volume 26.3 cu ft.With seats down 58.1 cu ft
- Front trunk cargo volume 5.3 cu ft
- Turning circle 37 ft
- Curb weight 4,647.3 lbs
- Weight distribution Front 48%, Rear 52%
Tesla’s Model S P100D is luxury sedan car with 760 horsepower(HP). Its cost around $135,000. On the other sides, Ferrari LaFerrari cost around $1.5 million, 1.1 million McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 at $845,000.
According to the Motor Trend writer Frank Markus, it is a heavy weight car and helping in grip of the tires. Ferrari has 660 horsepower and McLaren 666 horsepower. According to the Ferrari LaFerrari is still the fastest quarter-mile car Markus also tested quarter mil in just 9.7 seconds and 148.5 miles an hour.