TENAA pass the upcoming smartphones Oppo R11 and R11 Plus.
Upcoming smartphones pass by TENAA ‘Oppo R11′ and ‘Oppo R11 Plus’, and also reveal the specifications.
TENAA is a Chinese certificate website, the company revealed a lot of highly anticipated phones. Recently the company pass the upcoming smartphone Oppo R11 and Oppo R11 Plus and they also revealed the specifications via their website page.
According to the TENAA, the smartphone comes with 5.5-inch FullHD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080p. The smartphone powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. The smartphone will have 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. People can also expand their smartphone memory via microSD card up to 128GB.
Here are the pictures of Oppo R11 Plus revealed by the official Chinese certificate website TENAA:
Oppo R11 Specifications:
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- CPU Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 510
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 16 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 20 MP, 1080p
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- MISC Colors Gold