The samsung A series has already been a really big hit as far as being a ” Full metal body” phone. The A3 version of the series became the most sold because of its size and price compared to its other versions, and it does not come as a surprise that Samsung recently announced in their CES 2017 that they are coming up with a new version to the phone ( A3 2017 ) and by looking at what Samsung is upgrading to it, I was truly blown away!
The new Samsung galaxy A3 2017 is quite similar looking to the discontinued Note 7 and Samsung wanted the look and feel of it to their A3. Even though the phone looks quite similar to other Samsung phones but there are some features which truly stand out e.g
The speaker to the phone is located to the right hand side, just above the power button which doesnt allow it to be blocked while using the phone in landscape mode.
Sim Card Location:
The sim card insertion place is located on the top of the phone and has the capability to support an SD-Card as well as a sim
The A3 features a new glass type called ” 3D Glass ” on which Samsung claims that it will give out a better look and quality.
The phone comes with IP68 certification which technically means that the phone is waterproof.
- Technology: GSm/HSPA/LTE
- Dimensions: 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm (5.33 x 2.61 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 135 g
- Display: Super Amoled
- Display size: 4.7 Inches
- Sim: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Waterproofing: IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Os: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T830
- Camera: 13 MP primary/ 8 MP Secondary