Razer is the largest American company. The company founded in 1998 in San Diego, California, the United States by Min-Liang Tan and Robert Krakoff. Recently the company introduced its latest laptop with amazing specifications. The laptop comes with 13.3-inch IGZO display with 3200 x 1800 resolution and 400 nits of brightness.
Razer Blade Stealth powered by the 7th-generation 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U processor. The laptop has 16GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. But they did not launch with the dedicated graphics card. They offers the HD 620 basic gaming capability.
Razer Blade Stealth Specifications and features:
- CPU: 2.7GHz Intel Core i7-7500U (dual-core, 4MB cache, 3.5GHz with Turbo Boost)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- RAM: 16GB RAM LDDR3-1,866MHz
- Screen: 12.5-inch, QHD+ (2,560 x 1,440) IGZO LED-backlit touchscreen display
- Storage: 512GB PCIe M.2 SSDPorts: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C (Thunderbolt 3), 1 x HDMI 2.0, headset jack
- Connectivity: Killer Wireless 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Camera: 2MP built-in webcam
- Weight: 2.84 pounds
- Size: 12.6 x 8.1 x 0.52 inches (W x D x H)