Qmobile launch its new smartphone ‘M6’ with some new features.
QMobile mobile launch its new smartphone ‘M6’ with amazing features at the astounding ceremony on the sidelines of second Bridal Couture Week in Karachi.
Qmobile is the largest mobile phone maker company, they recently launched its new smartphone model ‘M6’. Qmobile M6 launch with amazing features. The manufacturer used 6000 series aluminium in M6. Nokia also used 6000 series aluminium in its new smartphone Nokia 6. According to the Qmobile, they said that the body of Qmobile is 97 percent mobile body built with aluminium.
Qmobile M6 comes 5.5 inches display with 1080p (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED, 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, and Octa Core Cortex A53 processor. Moreover, Qmobile M6 launch with 5,000mAh powerful battery and fast charging. The M6 having more attractive and stylish design.
Here are the complete specifications of the new smartphone Qmobiel M6:
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Design: Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium, DTS Surround Sound, 2.5D Curved Screen, Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Memory: RAM: 4 GB, Internal: 64 GB, Card slot: yes
- Camera: Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode,
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)