QMobile company introduced the latest mid-range smartphone ‘Noir E2’ with a large battery.
Qmobile is one of the largest smartphone manufacturer company in Pakistan. They also offer the best smartphone at reasonable prices as compared to the other companies. Now they recently introduced the mid-range smartphone ‘Qmobile Noir E2’.
QMobile Noir E2 comes with 5.2 inch 720p (1280 x 720) IPS LCD display with 2.5D glass. The company claims that the smartphone unlocks in just 0.2 to 0.4 seconds. The smartphone powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6737M and also has 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 Megapixel front camera, 4,000 mAh battery.
Qmobile Noir E2 specifications and features:
- CPU: 1.25 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737M
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Design: 2.5D Curved Screen, Metal body, Display: 5.2” IPS with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution (~282 ppi)
- Memory: RAM: 3 GB, Internal: 16 GB, Card slot: yes, up to 128 GB
- Camera: Primary: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video, Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode, HD video
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS,
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with fast charging support
- Price: Rs. 15,500