Qmobile finally launched it mid-range mobile phone ‘ Qmobile M6’ with new features.
Qmobile is the largest mobile phone company, they launched its new mid-range mobile phone ‘Qmobile M6′.
Qmobile smartphone company recently launched its new smartphone M6 with many new features. New smartphone directly compete with other mid-range smartphones. Qmobile M6 comes with many new features with new design. According to the Qmobile, 6000 series aluminium which uses in which is used in phone’s body.
Qmobile launch with 5.5 inch screen 1080p (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED display. They also announce the fingerprint scanner in M6. For photographer lovers, M6 have autofocus 13 MP Sony IMX 258 sensor back camera with LED flash and 8 Megapixel front cameras. Same camera used in Xiaomi Mi5s plus, Redmi Note 4 and in sony Xperia XA.
Here are the complete specifications of the new Qmobile smartphone M6:
- Memory:RAM: 4 GB, internal: 64 GB,card slot: yes
- Camera:Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus,Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Design:Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium,DTS surround Sound
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
Its cost around Rs, 29,500 in Pakistan.