OnePlus finally launch its latest smartphone ‘OnePlus ‘ with many new features.
OnePlus is the largest smartphone manufacturer company, the company founded in 2013. They serves in 42 countries in the world. They reccently introduced its latest smartphone. According to the company, they officially launch its smartphone on 20th June 2017.
OnePlus 5 comes with 5.5 inch with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) display screen. The company introduced two variant of smartphone ‘6GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory’ and ‘8GB RAm, 128GB internal memory’.
OnePlus 5 specifications and features:
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 540
- Internal 64/128/256 GB, 6/8 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 12 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, Auto HDR
- Secondary 8 MP, 1080p
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging (Dash Charge)
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Gunmetal, Soft Gold, Midnight Black