Finally, Facebook announced a new feature, now people broadcast live streaming from personal computers or laptops with Facebook.
Facebook is the largest social media network in the world. In 2016, Facebook was launched its live-streaming feature for smartphone or tablet users. But after receiving the great feedback from the Facebook users they decided to launch its feature for PC or laptop users. Now they launched live-streaming feature in computer and laptops. Now people can broadcast live from their personal computers and laptops.
Here are the news announced by Facebook,
We’re excited to announce that, as of today, people around the world can broadcast live video to Facebook from their desktop or laptop computers. While it’s been possible for people to go live to Facebook from mobile devices since last year, desktop or laptop computers provide a stable camera setup that can be beneficial to many types of Facebook Live broadcasts — from Q&As to vlogs to tutorials to any broadcast from someone who isn’t on the move.
Here is the complete procedure how to go live-streaming with Facebook from computer:
- Click on the ‘Live Video’ from the top of your news feed.
- Add some description.
- Choose audience
People can also go Live video with ‘streaming software’. This software will make easy fro live streaming and you can also share your external hardware with streaming software from computer. Moreover, people can share their screens insert graphics, switch cameras, or use professional from Facebook live streaming.
For the Game lover, they download streaming software and follow these steps:
- Click Create Live Stream.
- Choose where you want your live stream to appear: Timeline, a group, an event, or on a Page you manage or a friend’s Timeline and click next.
- Copy and paste the server URL and/or stream key into the settings of your streaming software. A preview screen will appear.
- Write a description for live streaming.
- Click Go Live.