Nokia confirms some specifications of its upcoming smartphone ‘Nokia 9’.
Nokia 9 confirms that the smartphone comes with dual rear camera and SD835.
Nokia is one of the oldest smartphone manufacturer company. Nowadays, the company working on its upcoming smartphone Nokia 9. Nokia 9 confirm some specifications. The smartphone comes with dual rear camera and the smartphone will have SD835. The smartphone is hidden by the HMD Global for some reasons.
The smartphone comes with 5.27 inch Quad HD display screen with 1440 x 2560 pixels with 557dpi. The smartphone powered by 2.46GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 4GB RAM.
Here are the leak specifications of ‘Nokia 9′:
- Size 5.3 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~554 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, laser & phase detection autofocus, Dual-LED flash
- Secondary 12 MP
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate
- – Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Colors Black