The famous Android’s ‘custom ROM CynogenMod’ availed by the Chinese smartphone manufacturers.
Xiaomi is one of the largest smartphones manufacturer company in China, now the developers of the company bring LineageOS 14.1 to its devices. Mi 5 Plus is one of the top smartphone manufacturers by Chinese smartphone company got the latest updates of Android 7.1 in the shape of LineageOS 14.1. LineageOS now support from the company.
Mi 5s did not recieved the latest updates yet. According to the reports, they confirmed that the smartphone work perfectly Bluetooth, Video, PlayBack, Audio, GPS, WiFi, Camera, Bluetooth, Video, PlayBack, Audio, GPS, and sensors with latest updates.
Mi 5 Plus specifications and features:
- Dimensions 145.6 x 70.3 x 8.3 mm (5.73 x 2.77 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- Size 5.15 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~428 ppi pixel density)
- – MIUI 8.0
- – 3D Touch display (128 GB, 4 GB RAM model)
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- CPU Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- MEMORY Card slot No
- Internal 64 GB, 3 GB RAM or 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
- Features 1/2.3″ sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, auto-
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps, check quality
- Secondary 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″ sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- – Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- BATTERY Non-removable 3200 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold.