Meizu ready to introduce its latest smartphone ‘M5S’ with the 5-inch display screen.
Meizu is the largest smartphone manufacturer company. Nowadays, the company working on its upcoming flagship. The latest smartphone comes with 5 inches with 720p HD display screen. The smartphone powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and will have 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory. You can expand smartphone’s memory up to 128GB with a microSD card.
According to the latest reports, the smartphone will launch with 8 Megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 and a dual LED flash and 5 Megapixel front camera. Meizu M5C comes with 3,000 mAh battery and a variety of colours.
Meizu M5C specifications:
- Chipset: 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- OS: Android with Flyme 6 OS
- Dual SIM support (hybrid slot)
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner
- Display: 5” with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution
- Weight: 135 g
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, by up to 128 GB
- Primary: 8 MP, dual LED flash, f/2.0
- Secondary: 5 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, LTE
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Rose Gold
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Price: unknown