Here is the list of best DSLR cameras that take better photos.
Here is the list of best DSLR cameras that take better photos including, Nikon D3400, Canon PowerShot G9 X, Nikon D7200, Canon EOS 80D DSLR, Canon EOS 5DS R.
Nowadays, People can capture the pictures from smartphones. But some people use the DSLR cameras for picture quality. DSLR camera basically used for the professional photography. Today we collect some specifications of best DSLR cameras. Here are the list of best DSLR cameras,
Nikon D3400 has reliable auto-focus and it is for the new photographers. D3400 also has the best battery, people can make high-quality videos as 1080p. Its cost around $497 with amazing features.
Canon PowerShot G9 X
Canon PowerShot G9 X is available ins just $399 with some amazing specifications. The PowerShot G9 X has 20.2 MP sensor. The camera is small and people can carry even into the pocket. G9 X also has the Wifi feature, it will help in the photographer to transfer their images into other devices.
Nikon D7200 available in $997. .
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 51 point autofocus system
- 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity
- EXPEED 4 image processing
- Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing.
Canon EOS 5DS R
Canon EOS 5DS R is most expensive and high-quality camera, avalable in $3,699.
- LPF (Low-pass filter) effect cancellation takes full advantage of the original resolving power.
- 50.6 effective megapixels CMOS sensor, delivering even higher resolution images.
- 50.6 Megapixel
- EOS Scene Detection System, 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR
- Advanced mirror control mechanism.