Now LG working on its upcoming smartphone ‘LG G7’, they will launch in 2017 with Snapdragon 845 SoC.
LG is one of the largest smartphone manufacturer company. The company also launched G6 in MWC 2017. Now LG company working on its upcoming smartphone ‘G7’. They will be launched in 2018. The G7 smartphone is first to have Snapdragon 845 SoC.
Last year, LG company and Qualcomm company join hands. They will work together on the devices. They will provide the better results on a single core and it is 70% better than the Snapdragon 835. The G7 also will have AR and VR support. According to the rumours, Samsung also start working on its upcoming devices ‘Galaxy S9’ and ‘Galaxy S9 Plus’.
LG G7 specifications:
- IPS LCDSize not confirmed
- -Resolution: 2160x 3840 pixelsPixel Density
- 800+ PPIProtection
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- RAM (Memory) 6GB
- Internal Storage 256 GB
- Card Slot microSD, up to 2 TB (dedicated)
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- OS Android, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Battery TypenLi-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity 4000 mAh
- Placement Non-removable
- Features: WPC&PMA wireless charging (US version only)
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0)