LG ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘LG X Power 2’ in June 2017.
LG ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘LG X Power 2’ in June 2017 with Massive Battery.
LG is a smartphone manufacturer company. The company ready to introduced its latest smartphone ‘LG Power 2’ in June 2017. The new smartphone will have 4,500 mAh battery capacity. Now the company have a plan to launch in June 2017. The company also mention the smartphone price, its cost around $265. According to the company, the smartphone will allow 15 hours battery timing on a full charge.
The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch display screen with HD resolution and 1.5 GHz octa-core chipset. The new smartphone launch with two variant 2 GB or 1.5 GB of RAM and 16 GB. People can expand the internal memory with micro SD card.
Here are the specifications of new smartphone LG X Power 2:
- Dimensions 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4 mm (6.09 x 3.07 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 164 g (5.78 oz)
- DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Size 5.5 inches (~69.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6750
- CPU Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM or 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 5 MP, LED flash, 1.12 µm pixel size
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold, Shiny Blue