LG after unveiling the OLED TVs models company formally announced the month of Launch. So in April, the world’s markets will receive the first shipment of LG OLED TVs from LG.
On OLED TVs, LG worked with Apple for the first time and came up with OLED and AirPlay 2 supported smart TVs.
LG OLED TV with Apple Home Kit support, one can easily stream audio and video content. They promise OLED TV can smartly and quickly connect to any Apple Home product. LG is facing tough competition because there are many other companies too, to launch TVs with AirPlay support.
LG claims that their TVs are the only one to support both Alexa and Google assistant out of the box. Which means TV accepts voice commands.
As all these TVs manufacturing brands are offering somehow the same specifications but LG is claiming that they have included AirPlay 2, built-in Amazon Alexa voice and improve image processing quality into their OLED TVs. The TVs also feature HDMI 2.1.
OLED TVs Classification
OLED TVs are classified into Three (3) Types
- E9 (visible glass on all four (4) sides)
- W9 Wallpaper (Impossibly thin Display)
Prices and Release Dates
LG E9 OLED 4K TVs:
- Size: 65-inch, Rates: $4,299, Release Month: April
- Size: 55-inch, Rates: $3,299, Release Month: June
LG C9 OLED 4K TVs:
- Rates: $6,999, Size: 77-inch, Release Month: May
- Rates: $3,499, Size: 65-inch, Release Month: April
- Size: 55-inch, Rates: $2,499, Release Month: April
LG W9 Wallpaper OLED 4K TVs:
- Size: 77-inch, Rate: $12,999, Release Month: June
- Size: 65-inch: Rate: $6,999, Release Month: June
Read Related Articles: OPPO 10X LOSSLESS ZOOM SYSTEM