LG introduced its new smartphone LG G6 at Mobile World Congress(MWC) 2017 in Barcelona. Here are the features of the new LG smartphone.
LG Smartphone launched its smartphone G5 last year. This year LG company launch its new cell phone, LG launch with 5.7 inches display screen with a glass body. LG G6 has the metal frame and rounded corners. The back side of the mobile phone is flat even no camera bump. It is very comfortable to hold in hand. According to the LG manufacturer, they minimised the front camera, speaker, and sensor on the top of the mobile in a row.
LG G6 also launched with a fingerprint sensor. The fingerprint sensor located at the back side of the mobile phone. They launch with black, platinum and white color. New smartphone has Quad HD+ display with 2,880 x 1,440 resolution. LG offer that more viewing space and most immersive experience when playing games or watching videos.
LG G6 has 13 Megapixel back camera and 5 Megapixel front camera. They built 125-degree wide angle lens. People can capture amazing pictures with this mobile camera. G6 also has expanded 100 degrees of view in front camera. Now people don’t need selfie stick for selfie pictures. People can take selfies without using selfie sticks.
In this mobile, people can also create Gif by combining pictures from the gallery.
- Camera: Primary: Dual-13 MP, LED flash, 4K video recording, OIS, Secondary: 5 MP, 100-degree wide-angle
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: USB Type-C 3.1, NFC, USB-OTG, GPS, Wi-Fi as, LTE, headphone jack
- Battery: 3,300 mAh; QuickCharge 3.0
- Price: TBA
- ChipsetQualcomm Snapdragon 821 (quad-core)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with UX 6.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Display: 5.7” 18:9 LCD with Quad HD 2880 x 1440 resolution (565 pp)
- Memory: RAM: 4 GB, Internal: 32/64 GB, Card slot: yes, supports up to 2 TB