Moto G5 launched its new smartphone in Grey and gold colours. But yesterday, Moto G5 leaked pictures of new smartphone ‘Moto G5‘ in blue colour so-called ‘Blue Sapphire’.
Motorola smartphone maker company launched its new smartphone ‘Moto G5‘ in Grey and Gold colours. But recently yesterday, company leaked the pictures of Moto G5 in Blue Sapphire colour. Pictures leaked by Ronald Quandt of WinFuture.
In Saphire Blue colour, Moto G5 looks more attractive than other colours. Moto G5 launched with 5-inches HD panel display, Snapdragon 430 SoC, 2GB/3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB storage, 13MP camera, 5MP front shooter, and a 2800mAh battery and much more amazing features.
Here are the leaked pictures of new smartphone Moto G5 in Saphire Blue colour:
These are the complete specifications of Moto G5:
- Dimensions 144.3 x 73 x 9.5 mm (5.68 x 2.87 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2/3 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Browser HTML5
- – Fast battery charging
- – MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- – MP4/H.264 player
- – BATTERY Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.