Every company launch its new smartphones in Mobile World Congrees 2017. After the MWC 2017, HTC company also plans to launch its new smartphone soon.
According to the HTC company, the new flagship will be a high-end device but they did not announce any information about the new smartphone. We find some leaks specifications of the new mobile phone HTC U. According to the rumours, HTC will launch with amazing specifications, the smartphone will have 5.5 inches Quad HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.
HTC launch with two versions, one will have 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory and second version launch with 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal RAM. Moreover, the smartphone will have 12 Megapixel back camera and 8 Megapixel front camera and also will have the powerful battery 3000 mAh. The new HTC U smartphone will run on latest Android Nougat 7.1.
HTC will launch its new smartphone in April. But HTC company did not reveal any official detail about the new device. According to the rumours its cost around $400-$500.
Here are the leaked details of HTC U:
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- RAM: 4 / 6 GB
- Internal storage: 64 / 128 GB storage
- Cameras: 12 MP rear, 8 MP front
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat with Sense Home UI
- Scanner: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz