Lava smartphone company introduced latest smartphone ‘Z10’ with 3GB at a reasonable price.
Lava is the smartphone manufacturer company, they recently introduced its latest smartphone Z10 with 3GB RAM. A few months ago, the company had launched the smartphone Z10 with 2GB RAM, now they upgrading their smartphone and introduced with 3GB RAM.
The latest variant smartphone has the same features as compared to the older variant of Lava Z10 except for the RAM. The company only change the RAM in this variant.
Lava Z10 specifications:
- Size 5.0 inches (~67.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6737
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP2
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 5 MP, LED flash, 1.4 µm pixel size
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- BATTERY Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Gold