Network

The Jazz service provider sells its Towers for more than $940 million

The Jazz service provider sells its Towers for more than $940 million:

This article is about the Jazz service provider sells its Towers for more than $940 million. As we all know that Jazz is the one of the biggest telecom service provider in Pakistan under the PTA Pakistan telecommunication authority. DHCL “Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited” and they are also partner with Edotco is now working with the parent group of Jazz service provider Veon.

Image Source: tech.com.pk

Jazz:

According to this contract which they signed Jazz have to give its all BTS towers to Edotco and this Edotco will handle officially all these more than “13,000” towers as well as they are providing those similar services to the other telecom operators. On the other side, the DHCL “Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited” will be operated and handle all the transaction part with the 45% of invest stakes and the remaining 55% has invested by the Edotco.

Equity and Debt:

If we talk about the total transaction cost so its more than $940 Millionso this will be paid by the combination of equity and debt. After this contract, Edotco and DHCL “Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited” got the 45% and 55% shares.

Comments

Most Popular

To Top