Infinix launch its new smartphone S2 with dual selfie camera and more specifications.
Infinix smartphone company launches its mid-range new smartphone s2 with amazing specifications and launch with the dual front camera.
Nowadays, every smartphone companies launch their smartphones with a best quality front camera. Now the Infinix smartphone company launch with dual front selfie camera.
The smartphone comes with 5.2 inch IPS 720p (1280 x 720) display screen and ‘Selfie + Welfie’ dual front camera. The power button on the right side of the smartphone and volume buttons on the left side. The special features the dual front camera and IR sensor.
S2’s front look is plain and simple design. They also launched fingerprint sensor system in their new smartphone. The fingerprint sensor located on the back side under the camera flash below. S2 has 13 Megapixel back camera with LED flash, HDR and 1080p video capability and 8 Megapixel dual front camera. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and the internal memory is GB, and 2GB RAM. You can expand the smartphone’s internal memory.
Infinix S2 Specifications and Features:
- CPU: Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali T-720
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6753
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with XOS Chameleon v2.2
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, Dual Sim
- Design: Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 71.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 147g
- Display: 5.2” IPS with HD (1280 x 720) resolution (~280 ppi)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GBCard slot: Yes, allows up to 64 GB of expandable storage
- Camera:Primary: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video
- Secondary: Dual 8MP wide angle
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS with AGPS
- Battery: 3,000 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable battery
- Colours: Sunset Pink, Chocolate Brown
The new smartphone now available in Rs. 18,600.