Huawei’s sub-brand announced its upcoming smartphone flagship Lenovo v9.
Honur launched its upcoming smartphone Lenovo V9 in China. Honor V9 mobile phone better than the Huawei Mate 9. Huawei launched its smartphone Mate 9 last year.
The smartphone will come with the large display, 5.7 inches display screen LTPS IPS panel with 2.5D glass at the front side. Honor V9 will launch with Android’s latest version 7.0 Nougat. In this smartphone have high-end 2.4 GHz kirin 960 chip with quad-core. 64 and 128 GB internal memory in V9.
Honor V9 manufacturer built in 12 MP camera, and RGB sensor built in. People can use a high-quality camera with fast laser autofocus and 8 MP front camera. They will launch with beautiful colours, Midnight black, Flame Red, Platinum Gold and Aurora Blue. This time they launched fingerprint scanner in the smartphone.
Here are the features of Honor V9:
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: USB-C, Wi-Fi as, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Price: $377 (4/64GB), $435 (6/64 GB), $510 (6/128 GB)
- CPU: 2.4GHz quad-core Cortex-A73 + 1.8 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP8
- Chipset: Huawei Kirin 960
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Display: 5.7” QHD (2560 x 1440) LTPS LCD
- Card slot: yes, up to 256GB
- Internal: 64/128 GB
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Primary: 12 MP + 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual LED flash, 4K video recording
- Secondary: 8 MP, f/2.0
Its cost around $377 (4/64GB), $435 (6/64 GB), $510 (6/128 GB). They trying to launch the best smartphone in the market.