Huawei ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘Nova 2’ with dual camera.
Huawei company plans to launch its latest smartphone ‘Nova 2’ with amazing features.
Huawei is the largest smartphone manufacturer company, the company was launched its Nova smartphone last year. Now they plan to launch its Nova series smartphone ‘Nova 2’ soon. Huawei company was launched its two mid-range smartphones ‘Nova’ and ‘Nova Plus’ last year. A few days ago, ‘Nova 2’ certified by TENAA.
Huawei smartphone company still not revealed the information about its upcoming flagship. The image of smartphone uploaded by TENAA. According to the image, the smartphone have a metal body and fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner located on the back side of the smartphone. The smartphone will available in Black and Rose gold colours.
Here are some features of upcoming smartphone ‘Huawei Nova ‘
- Size 5.2 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 8 MP
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Po battery