Huawei ready to launch ‘Huawei Nova 2’ on 26th May 2017.
Huawei ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘Huawei Nova 2’ this month. The launching date also appeared on TENNA Certification list.
Huawei is the largest smartphone manufacturer company in the world. Now they recently announced the date of upcoming smartphone ‘Nova 2’. The company ready to launch its latest device on 26th May 2017. The smartphone also appeared on TENNA certification list.
The smartphone comes with 5.2 inches display screen. According to the rumours, the smartphone will have 12 12 Megapixel back camera and 20 Megapixel front camera, 660 octa-core Snapdragon processor, 3,000 mAh battery.
Here are some specifications of the upcoming smartphone ‘Huawei Nova 2′:
- Size 5.2 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- CPU Octa-core
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 8 MP
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity.
- – Fast battery charging
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Po battery