Huawei recently introduced its latest smartphone ‘Huawei Y7’ with amazing specifications.
Huawei is one of the largest smartphone manufacturer company in China. Last year, the company introduced ‘Huawei Y6’ with amazing specifications. Now they launch its Y series smartphone ‘Huawei Y7’ with many new features. Huawei Y7 is a mid-range smartphone.
The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch IPS in-cell display, 1280×720 pixels resolution and the smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC clocked at 1.4GHz. The smartphone has many features including, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, 12MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera, the smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Huawei Y7 specifications and features:
- 5.5-inch IPS in-cell display, 1280×720 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC clocked at 1.4GHz
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable further using microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with custom EMUI 5.1 on the top
- 12MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Compass, Gravity sensor, Phone status indicator, Fingerprint sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz + Bluetooth® 4.1+ BLE + micro USB
- 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35 mm
- 165 g
- 4,000mAh battery