Huawei introduced its latest smartphone ‘Honor 9’ with Kirin 960 SoC.
Finally, the latest smartphone has been introduced ‘Huawei Honor 9’ with amazing specifications.
Huawei is the largest smartphone selling company. Every year, the company introduces its latest variant of Honor, now they recently introduced ‘Honor 9’. The smartphone launched at an event in Berlin, Germany. Last year, the company launched Honor 8 with many features.
The Honor 9 comes with 5.15-inch 1080p IPS LCD display, glass and aluminum body with a slightly curved back panel. The smartphone powered by octa-core Kirin 960 chipset four ARM Cortex-A73 cores at 2.4GHz and four Cortex A-53 cores at 1.8GHz. The smartphone has 4GB / 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Huawei Honor 9 specifications and features:
- Size 5.15 inches (~70.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~428 ppi pixel density)
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64/128 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 20MP + 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging: 40% in 30 min
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Glacier Grey, Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black, Gold