HTC company officially launch its smartphone ‘HTC U11’ in India in the second week of June.
HTC is the smartphone manufacturer company. Now they recently introduced its latest smartphone and ready to launch ‘HTC U11’ in India in the second week of June 2017. The smartphone comes with five colours but now the company only shows the two colours including, Brilliant Black and Amazing Silver.
HTC U11 comes with 5.5 inch with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) display screen. The smartphone powered by Snapdragon 835 processor and coupled. The smartphone has 4GB and 6GB RAM, 64GB and 128GB internal memory and 12MP rear camera and a 16MP camera on the front. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and 3,000mAH battery.
HTC U11 specifications and features:
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) – single-SIM model
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual-SIM model
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM – Global
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM – USA
- CAMERA Primary 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, HDR, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec.
- Secondary 16 MP
- – 24-bit/192kHz audio
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Ice White, Solar Red