HP launched its latest second generation ‘Elite X2 1012 G2’ on 10 May 2017 for business.
Hewlett-Packard Company is a largest American company. HP company provide the Hardware components. Now they recently introduced its second generation Laptop ‘Elite X2 1012 G2’. The latest flagship offers many amazing features and powerful specifications as compared to others.
Elite X2 offers a tablet-plus-keyboard and have business security and management features. The company focused on the security for business. Moreover, the HP company launch with a 5-megapixel camera for skype calls and also offers 1.5mm key with LED backlight.
These are the specifications of ‘Elite X2 1012 G2’ below.
|Specs||Elite x2 1012 G2|
|Display||12.3-inch diagonal LED WQXGA (2736 x 1824p) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Processor||– Intel Core i7-7600U
– Intel Core i5-7300U
– Intel Core i5-7200U
– Intel Core i3-7100U
|Graphics||Intel HD 620|
|RAM||16GB LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM|
|Storage||– Up to 512GB M.2 SATA
– Up to 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe
|Connectivity||– Intel dual-band wireless-AC 8265 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
– Bluetooth 4.2 combo
– HP lt3210 WW HSPA + Mobile Broadband
– HP lt4132 WW LTE/HSPA + 4G Mobile Broadband
– HP lt4120 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Gobi 4G Mobile Broadband
|Camera||– 5MP FHD 1080p front-facing webcam with LED indicator
– 8MP FHD 1080p rear-facing webcam with LED flash
|Ports||– USB 3.1 Type-C (docking, charging and data transfer)
– One USB 3.0
– One microSD
– One SIM
– One headphone and microphone combo
|Battery||47 WHr with HP Fast Charge|
|Weight||– Starts at 1.77 lbs (tablet)
– Starts at 2.55 lbs (tablet + travel keyboard)
– Starts at 2.94 lbs (tablet with advanced keyboard)