Gionee ready to launch its latest smartphone S10 on 26th May 2017.
Gionee ready to launch its latest smartphone with a dual rear camera on 26th May 2017.
Gionee is the Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. The company founded in 2002 in Shenzhen, Guangdong by Liú Lìróng. They also launch the smartphones with amazing specifications, now the company ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘Gionee S10’ on 26th May 2017.
The smartphone comes with 5.5 inches with full HD resolution display screen. The latest smartphone powered by 2.0Ghz. Gionee S10 will launch with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. They also launch with the dual rear camera, 16 Megapixel and 8 Megapixel and the front camera 8 Megapixel and 20 Megapixel.
Gionee S10 specifications:
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- – 3D Touch display
- – Amigo OS 4.0
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 16 MP
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- – 24-bit/192kHz audio
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- MISC Colors Black, Gold