Gionee ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘A1 Plus’ on 14th July 2017.
Gionee ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘A1 Plus’ with 4GB RAM and 4,550mAh battery on 14th July 2017.
Gionee is the largest Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. The ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘Gionee A1 Plus’ with amazing specifications. The smartphone will be launched on 14th July 2017. The smartphone comes with 6-inch full HD IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone will have 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Gionee A1 Plus powered by a 2.5GHz Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 octa-core processor. The smartphone has dual rear camera 13MP+5MP sensors with a LED flash and 20 Megapixel front camera. The smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and 4,550mAh non-removable battery.
Gionee A1 plus specifications:
- Size 6.0 inches (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~367 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-T880MP2
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP + 5 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 20 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8″ sensor size
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 4550 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Gray, Mocha Gold
- Price About 370 EUR