Gionee expected to launch S10 on 24th April 2017 with dual 13MP cameras.
Gionee Chinese smartphone company expected to launch its new smartphone ‘Gionee S10’ on 24th April 2017.
Gionee is the largest Chinese manufacturer company, they launched many smartphones with amazing specifications. Now the Chinese company also ready to launched its new smartphone S10 this month. According to the rumors, the company will launch its new smartphone S10 on 24th April 2017.
Gionee S10 comes with many specifications including, 5.5 inches Full HD display. and octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz. The smartphone has 4GB RAM and 64 GBinternal memory. People will also expand their smartphone memory with a microSD card. The smartphone will have 13 Megapixel back camera and 16 Megapixel front camera. The smartphone also will also have a fingerprint scanner. The smartphone expected to available in Gold and Balck colors.
Here are the specifications of new smartphone Gionee S10:
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- – 3D Touch display
- – Amigo OS 4.0
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- CPU Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 16 MP
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- – 24-bit/192kHz audio
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery