Geekbench passes the upcoming smartphone Moto Z2 and reveal the specifications
Moto Z2 passes by the Geekbench website and they also revealed the specifications and features.
Geekbench is the certificate website, they pass the smartphones before the launch. Recently the website passes the upcoming smartphone ‘Moto Z2’, they also reveal the specifications and features of ‘Moto Z2’. The company now ready to launch its latest smartphone with amazing specifications.
The Moto Z2 Force comes with 5.5 inches with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) display screen. The smartphone has 4GB RAM and Moto Z2 has the front facing fingerprint scanner. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1.
Moto Z2 Force specifications and features:
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 540
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 12 MP, laser & phase detection
- autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama,
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, HDR
- Secondary 8 MP, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- – 3.5 mm to USB-C headphone adapter incl.
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- USB TypeC 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer,
- gyro, proximity, compass
- – Fast battery charging
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery