Finally Samsung announced the releasing date of Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung Company finally announced the releasing date. Samsung will launch its new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 on 29th March. The releasing date announced yesterday at Mobile World Congress(MWC) 2017 in the press briefing.
After the incident of Samsung Galaxy Note 7, people was very disappointed in Samsung company and many customers consume after the incident. Now Samsung announced releasing date of new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with two new features, they removed home button and the fingerprint scanner replaced with the optical finger recognition. Manufacturer built this scanner system in the display. They also removed the headphone jack, Samsung Galaxy S8 will support wireless future. Its a big decision for the company lets see how Samsung get the response about new changes.
Here are the features of new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Features Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint scanner, retina eye scanner, wireless charging, rapid charging, mini
- Memory 64 and 128 GB internal memory and expandable with dual micro SD cards
- Operating System Current Android operating system 2017
- Processor Snapdragon Qualcomm octa-core 3.2 GHz processor
- RAM 6 GB RAM
- Screen Display 5.2” 4K display with a 4096 x 2160 screen resolution
- Specifications Galaxy S8 Specs
- Battery 4200 mAh
- Camera Features Optical image stabilization, geo-tagging, facial recognition, HDR, auto laser focus
- Camera – Front 9.0 Megapixels
- Camera – Rear 30 Megapixels
- Colors Black, blue, gold, and white