Finally Oppo introduced it latest smartphone ‘Oppo R11’ with Dual rear camera.
Oppo latest smartphone will be launched in China on 10th June 2017 with the dual rear camera.
Oppo is one of the largest Chinese smartphone company. The company ready to launch its latest smartphone R11. The smartphone will launch on 10th June 2017 in China. The price did not specify by the company. The latest smartphone comes with 5.5 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display screen with pixel 401 PPI. The smartphone powered by An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC.
R11 launch with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory, 16 MP and 20 MP dual rear camera. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. The company also used the biggest sensor in the front camera. The smartphone has a 2,900 mAh battery unit.
Oppo R11 Specifications:
- CPU: Octa-core Kryo 260
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with ColorOS
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, Dual Sim
- Design: Fingerprint scanner (front mounted), Dual camera setup
- Display: 5.5” IPS with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution (~400 ppi)
- Memory: RAM: 4 GB, Internal: 64 GB, Card slot: Yes, allows up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Camera: Primary: Dual 20 MP + 16 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Secondary: 20 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth V4.2, GPS with AGPS
- Battery: 2,900 mAh Li-Ion,
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold, Black