Doogee introduced its latest smartphone ‘Doogee X30’ with amazing features.
Doogee launched the latest smartphone ‘Doogee X30’ with four cameras and a 5.5-inch display.
Doogee is Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. Nowadays, the company working on its latest smartphone ‘Doogee x30’ they plans to launch with amazing features at a reasonable price as compared to the other companies. The smartphone comes with the 5.5 inches HD Display (1280 x 720 Pixels) and the smartphone powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7.
Doogee x30 launch with 2GB or 3GB of ram, 16GB or 32GB of storage and 3,380mAh battery. The company did not reveal the launching date.
Doogee X30 specifications and features:
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6580
- GPU – ARM Mali-400 MP2, 2-Cores
- Camera – 8 Megapixels + 8 Megapixels with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel + 5 Megapixel Dual Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Support Up to 32GB
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches HD Display (1280 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Removable 3,360 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor
- Color – Silver, Champagne, Black
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- I/O Interface – 1x Micro SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Micro USB v2.0 Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 146.8 x 73 x 9.8 mm
- Weight – 197 Grams (with battery)
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, HSDPA 5.76 Mbps, HSPA plus, HSUPA 21 Mbps, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, FM Radio, Curved Edges, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Quad Camera Smartphone.