Coolpad launched its latest gaming smartphone Cool Play 6.
Coolpad launched its latest smartphone ‘Cool Play 6’ with the dual rear camera.
Coolpad is largest Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. Denying Guo is the founder of the company. The company founded in 1993 in China. They recently launched it’s officially gaming smartphone namely ‘Cool Play 6’ with the Dual rear camera.
The smartphone comes with 5.5 inches full HD display screen. The latest smartphone powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor. The smartphone have 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. Cool Play 6 runs on Android’s latest variant 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
These are some specifications of smartphone ‘Cool Play 6’:
- OS Version: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dimensions: 151 x 74 x 7 mm, Exactly 152.4 x 75.2 x 8.45 mm
- Screen Protection: Scratch Resistant, (2.5D Curved Glass)
- Display: 16M Colors
- Pixel density range: 400 to 500 ppi, (~401 ppi Pixel Density)
- Screen Size: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Display Size: 5.5 Inch
- Screen To Body Ratio: 71 to 80 Percent, (~72.7% screen-to-body-ratio)
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, + 13MP (Dual Camera)
- Camera Flash LED: Dual-LED Flash, (Dual Color Flash)
- Front Camera: 8.0 MP, (80 Degree Wide Angle, F2.2 Aperture)
- Dedicated Keys: Volume, Power, Fingerprint Key
- Device Security: Device Password Lock, Device Pattern Lock, Slide Lock, PIN code Lock, Fingerprint Unlock
- Battery Model: Li-Ion 4060 mAh, (Non-Removable)
- Quick Charge: With Quick Charge 3.0
- Wireless Charging: No
- Stand-by Time: 250 Hrs, (Up to 252 Hrs)
- Talk Time: 14 Hrs, (Unofficial)
- Music Playback: Up to 30 hrs
- Video Playback: Up to 8 Hrs