Here is the complete procedure of how to Verify and Attest From HEC online.
Today we tell you how to verify and attest your degrees from HEC online.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) recently introduced the online system for attesting verify a degree online. Now the online system working perfectly and people can verify the degree with the HEC online without any trouble.
Here is the complete procedure how to verify and attest the degree with HEC online.
- You can open the link http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Just enter the ID and password and login. If you don’t have any account then create an account any login.
- After the login, you can see three options My Applications, My Tasks, My Profile.
- Just upload the scanned copy of the documents including, all educational documents, CNIC (Front & Back Side) and profile photo (Passport Size Photograph of you is required), the scanned documents size must not exceed 500kb. Then Click on “Save and Close” after uploading documents.
- After filling the application, you must have to choose option what type you want to attest your documents, Attest New Degree, Duplicate Attestation, Supplementary Attestation, Update An attested Degree.
- Then you select the city, After the submission, the HEC will approve the application if you send according to the attestation SOP’s.
- After successful scrutiny, you will get the documents through courier.